Siam Niramit Bangkok
Siam Niramit is a world-class performance of Thailand’s arts and cultural heritage. Set in the heart of Bangkok affording convenient access by MRT subway and major thoroughfares, this must-see spectacular is performed on the gigantic stage now listed in the Guinness Book of World Records, featuring over 150 performers with as many as 500 costumes. On top of this, enhanced special effects with the world’s most advanced technology are used to produce a stimulating, very realistic and inspiring experience. This is a Journey to the Enchanted Kingdom of Thailand that no one can miss.
Guests can enjoy a delicious Thai-Western buffet in one of our restaurants. Below is the content in your website. Dinner at Thai restaurant with individual set menu of Thai cuisine.) Enjoy a fantastic show in the theatre completing with state-of-art technology and multimedia system.
- Dinner is served from 17.30 pm. to 20.00 pm. daily.
- Show is at 20.00 pm. daily The additional show will be annouced in advance.
- Theatre gate will be open 30 mininutes before show time. Late arrival guest are requested to attend the show after break otherwise a suitable seat will be assigned.
- The number of seat each time is on request. We can not know number of seat until the date of showtime. (Automatic Random).
- Bringing a camera in is not acceptable.
- Child Policy : Rates for chidren apply to those between the heights of 90-140 cm.
- Children under 90 cm. will be admitted free of charge if they shared a seat with their parents.
Ticket (Normal Seat)
- Normal Seat set in a normal seating position.
Ticket (Gold Seat)
- For the best view of the show, we recommend that you select the centrally located Gold Seat.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bangkok area. (To be advised)