Over 6,000 Amazing Creatures at Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World
Explore an Amazing Underwater World
Penguin ICE Adventure! (First in Thailand)
Get ready for Thailand’s coolest adventure!
Venture into the icy world of the Gentoo Penguin and watch them swim, slide and socialise in their brand new Antarctic home.
SHARK WALK! (Don’t Miss!)
Face your fear in our shark-infested waters! See our amazing San Tiger, White Spotted, Bowmouth and Blacktip Reef sharks and learn about these intriguing creatures in our Shark Mission interactive adventure!
GET HANDS-ON (Wow!)
Are you brave enough to touch sea star or hold a crab? Now’s your chance to find out at our amazing interactive Rockpool experience.
- Discover Thailand’s first ever Antarctic Ice Adventure! Meet the world’s fastest underwater swimming penguins, the Gentoo Penguins, as they dive with incredible grace right before your eyes.
- Dare yourself to walk over shark-infested water! Fell your heart race as majestic Sand Tiger Sharks rule the ocean right beneath you. Learn more about them in our interactive Shark Mission.
- Get up close to over 6,000 amazing creatures from enchanting jellyfish to playful otters. Say hello to our Giant Pacific Octopus as he welcomes you at the start of your journey
- Find out how if feels to touch a sea star and other creatures in our interactive Rockpool experience.
- With fun talks, animal feeds, special events, our Dive Adventure Trail and children’s play area, there’s plenty for everyone at SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
- SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World Aquarium is open from 10:00 until 21:00 pm every day of the year, including public holidays. Last admission is at 20:00, one hour prior to closing.
- Location: Basement floor, Siam Paragon, Siam
- BTS: Siam
- Rates are for Foreign Tourists Only.
- Show times for 5D Cinema Xtreme : Every half hour from: 12:00-20:00
Talks and Feeds : Enquire about feeding times at SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World, then come to watch a variety of sea creatures feed. You’ll have the opportunity to talk to the fish handlers as they work!
- Otter Feeding : Fall in love with small-clawed otters and their cute antics. They are a fan favourite among children! / Showtimes 11:00 and 15:00
- Jackass Penguin Feeding : Take a look at how adorable and engaging these little Jackass penguins can be as they delight in their daily meals. / Showtimes 11:30 and 15:30
- Fresh Water Fish Feeding : Don’t look away for even a moment — you’ll miss out on watching our freshwater royalty dart in ferociously and take their share of food! / Showtimes 12:00 and 16:00
- Diver’s Communication : You will be impressed as you watch divers submerge themselves in an 8-metre tank to feed the sea life, a one-of-a-kind display in South East Asia. / Showtimes 12:00, 14:00 and 15:00
- Gentoo Penguin Feeding : Tramp on the ice and swim before lunch. / Showtimes 12:30 and 16:30
- Shark Feeding Show : Witness the excitement of the shark feeding show, as well-trained shark handlers keep you mesmerized during 15 minutes of frenzied feeding! / Showtimes 13:00 and 16:00
- Eagle Ray Feeding : Admire the beauty of Eagle Ray’s fluid movements as they are fed. Learn about their eating habits as you watch them glide and play. / Showtimes 13:30 and 16:30
How to get there
- Walk : A 5 -10 minute walk from the Siam Square area, Central World or MBK Shopping Center. Enter Siam Paragon via the food court and find SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World on level B1.
- Sky Train (BTS) : SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World is easily accessible by the Bangkok Skytrain system. From Siam station, walk straight into the shopping mall from one of two entrances. Follow the exit signs from the skytrain which will point you in the right direction to Siam Paragon Shopping Center and take the escalator down to B1 floor next to the foodcourt.
- Bus : Air Conditioned Bus No. 16 : 25 : 73 : 79 : 204 : 501 : 508 / Normal Bus No. 15 : 16 : 21 : 25 : 40 : 48 : 54 : 73
- Car : From Ploenchit through Rajprasong Intersection, drive straight to Pathumwan area on Rama 1 Road and turn right into Siam Paragon Shopping Centre. The Mall has 3,000 car parking spaces.
Submit your review
Sea life bkk is one of many place that you must go at bkk. Bought ticket from hotels2thailand was cheaper than if you buy directly there.