Cookin Nanta Show Bangkok at RCA Plaza
The show from Korea features samulnori, a traditional percussive Korean music played by four instruments – kwaengwari (gong), jing (gong), janggu (drum) and buk (drum). Nanta made its international debut in 1999 at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, where it won an award for best performance. Since then, it has been staged in the UK, Germany, Austria, Italy, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, the Netherlands and Australia. With plenty of support from successful overseas performances, in February 2004, Nanta finally opened a long-run performance on Broadway in New York, the first Asian production to do so. It has been voted one of the ’10 most famous tourist attractions in Seoul’, attracting 300,000 visitors every year. Nanta is a universal non-verbal performance. It’s reliance on music overcomes potential language barriers. It combines rhythms from Korean folk music with modern musical forms.
- Must enter before the showtime (No entrance allowed for 10 mins after the show start)
- Child less than 80 cm tall, enter to show free of charge, share a seat with a parent basis.
- Show Opens Everyday at 20:00 (No show on Monday)
- Address: RCA Plaza (next to Tops Supermarket), Royal City Avenue
- Show times and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
Ticket (S Seat)
- Normal Seat set in a normal seating position.
Ticket (R Seat)
- For the best view of the show, we recommend that you select the centrally located VIP Seat.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bamgkok area. (To be advised)
How to get there:
Public transport: Both Petchaburi MRT Station and Rama 9 MRT Station are 10 minutes taxi or motorcycle ride away.
RCA Plaza is a shopping mall at RCA (Royal City Avenue), Rama 9 road, Petchaburi, Bangkok, Thailand