Taste of Thailand Food Tour
Sink your teeth into Thailand’s Royal cuisine in an exclusive hidden away gem run by descendents of the royal family. Glimpse into the days of yesteryear and gain unfiltered access into the daily life of the locals. Learn and experience tastes and influences of the 4 regions of Thai cuisine. Savor the 5-star local flavours and ancient regional recipes still maintained by a neighborhood hero. Give into your sweet tooth with a selection of 5 authentic traditional Thai desserts made fresh daily. Refresh yourself with delicious herbal drinks in a 80-year-old shophouse where an international household name in sauces was born. Savour regional flavours and see first-hand how authentic sweet, spicy tastes of Thai regional cuisine are properly mixed together. Attend ‘fruit class’ and master the art of how and when to shop for Thai fruits. Spice it up and breathe in the aroma of hand-made fresh curry in half-century old shop.
- Daytime walking tour of Bangrak neighborhood including wet market,fruit class, 8+ tasting locations, 15 distinct tastings, history of select food and culture of Thai people.
- Transfers from/ to hotels
- Meeting Point: Saphan Taksin BTS Station.
- Time/Duration: Start time 10:00a.m. / 3.5 hours duration
- Group size and dynamics: Food is intimate, so we stay intimate.
- We have a maximum of 10 people in Daytime Village of Love Tour.
- What to wear: We recommend shorts and light shirt as well as comfortable walking shoes. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat are never a bad idea.
- Weather Conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine. We recommend an umbrella and sense of adventure in case the clouds break. Some of our most fun moments have been in the rain!
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
- Vendors and menu items may change due to vendor schedules and other unexpected circumstances
- This tour operates daily, except sunday.
- Meeting Point : Saphan Taksin BTS Station Exit 2 ( Ground floor / 10:00 a.m).