Flow House Bangkok
Flow House Bangkok is an artificial wave machine and beach club in the heart of Bangkok that provides a great way for the whole family to have fun, keep fit and cool off – all while learning a new sport. Flowriding is basically an amalgamation of surfing and wakeboarding on an inflatable ramp which has a thin sheet of water pumped up and over it to simulate a perpetual breaking wave.
- All Equipment (Flowboard / Bodyboard)
- Changing rooms
- Hot Shower
- Towel Rental.
- Lockers Deposit.
- Transfers from/to hotels in Bangkok.
- Flow House is open every day from : 10:00 – 24:00 PM.
- Waiver form must be signed for first time visitore taking Flow Rider session.
- No outside food and drink allowed.
- Swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or zippers are also not allowed.
How to get there
- Flow House Bangkok is located in A-Square community mall, opposite K-Village, on Sukhumvhit 26, near the junction with Rama 4 road. It’s easiest to take a taxi. Phrom Phong.BTS station is just over walking distance away. It has its own on-site restaurant/bar serving Western and Thai dishes. There is plenty of parking available. It is relatively pram friendly.
- Address: Flow House, A-Square, Sukhumvit Soi 26, Klong-Toey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand.