Flying Hanuman Phuket
Flying Hanuman is an adventure like no other on Phuket. It shows that the island’s beauty goes far beyond the sea, sun and sand that it is famous for. The hillsides of Phuket overflow with thick forest that is great for exploration and outdoor activities.
What Flying Hanuman aimed to achieve was to provide travellers with exceptional service, enjoyment, excitement and memories without impacting the natural balance within the forest environment surrounding it. There is no better way to take in the other face of the Pearl of the Andaman.
- Round trip transfer by minibus or van.
- First Aid Insurance.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Phuket area. (To be advised)
- The rates of children as mentioned are applicable to children between ages 4-12 years old.
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions.
- Not recommended for small children.
- This program operate every day(depart from Phuket only)
- It is recommended that all guests wear comfortable. Loose fitting clothes and shoes that can be used outdoors. Flying Hanuman involves light levels of Physical exertion.
- Customer weight must not be over 120 Kg.
- Children under 4 years of age are not recommended.