Blue Elephant Cooking School Phuket
Blue Elephant, Phuket is located at the site of the Phra Pitak Chinpracha Mansion, a historic 105 year old landmark. Built in an elegant Sino-Portuguese style, the architecture follows the principles of feng shui, creating a refreshing and relaxing atmosphere inside the restaurant, with scenic surroundings outside. The menu at Blue Elephant, Phuket is a palette of traditions and novelties, catering to your palate. You can choose from a variety of unique dishes, from the past, present and future of Thailand’s gastronomic culture. Every delicacy they offer is prepared with the freshest ingredients following recipes concocted by their world-renowned star chef, Khun Noroor Somany Steppe, from her many journeys and experiences.
- Explanations in English by professionals
- Market tour (morning class only)
- Refreshing Thai herbal drink on arrival
- Cooking recipes
- Blue Elephant Apron
- Blue Elephant Cooking School Certificate
- Cooking delicious 4-course meal
- Transfer from or to your hotel.
- Client has to make their own way to Blue Elephant Cooking School Phuket.
- Please note that this schedule can be changed according to the availability of ingredients or due to unforseen circumstances.
Cooking Class Schedules
- MONDAY : Spicy and Sour Soup with Prawns,Papaya Salad,Green Curry with Chicken,Stir-fried Rice Noodles with Prawns.
- TUESDAY : Coconut Milk Soup with Chicken,Golden Bags stuffed with Green Curry,Spicy Green Mango Salad with Crispy Fish,Stir-fried Chicken with Chili Paste and Long Bean.
- WEDNESDAY : Pomelo Salad with Chicken and Prawns,Yellow Curry with Prawns and Phuket Pineapple,Stir-fried Beef with Holy Basil Leaves,Deep-fried Crab Meat Souffle
- THURSDAY : Roast Duck in Red Curry,Grilled Fish with Thai Herbs,Spicy Minced Chicken Salad,Spicy and Sour North Eastern Prawn Soup
- FRIDAY : Chicken Satay,Deep-fried Fish topped with a 3-flavored Sauce,Southern Yellow Curry with Beef,Spicy Glass Noodle Salad with Prawns
- SATURDAY : Massaman Curry with Chicken,Stir-fried Prawns with Roasted Chili Paste,Spicy aubugine Salad with Chicken and Prawns,Deep-fried Spring Rolls stuffed with Crab Meat.
- SUNDAY : Crispy Chicken with Pandanas leaves,Spicy Ginger Soup with Local Fish Fillet,Stir-fried Prawns with Chili Holy Basil,Red Rich Curry with Beef.
Meeting point at Blue Elephant Cooking School Phuket
- Client has to make their own way to Blue Elephant Cooking School Phuket
- Located on the corner of Krabi Road and Satun Road next to the Chinpracha Mansion
- Morning Cooking class start : 9.30 am (please be there 15 minutes before).