Teddy Island Museum Pattaya
The Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya – also known as ‘Teddy Island’ – is a truly unique, slightly baffling and extremely fun family-friendly experience. Housed in the impossible-to-miss teddy bear-themed building at the northern end of Beach Road, it houses about 1,000 stuffed animals in the most unexpected journey through history and fantasy ever.
Particularly popular with Asian visitors and an unshakable part of the tour bus itinerary, every exhibit can be at least touched and, in many cases, interacted with. The route through the museum is surprisingly long, so guests should save at least two to three hours to really enjoy every section, stopping to take cute pictures with the bears whenever you fancy.
- Admission Ticket Teddy Bear Museum.
- Teddy Bear Museum is open from 09.00 am. to 22:00 pm. and closed to sell the tickets at 20.30 pm. in every day and not except for official holiday.
- Address : 436/49 Moo 9 Soi 1, Beach Road, Nong Prue, Banglamung, Chonburi. 20150
- Car Park : 5th – 9th Floor Markland beach view Hotel.
- Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya is a brand new tourist attraction in the Markland Village mall located on beach road in North Pattaya.