International Buffet and Seafood at Baiyoke Sky Hotel
This seafood buffet experience comes with one of the best views in Bangkok. Occupying the 76th and 78th floors of towering Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Bangkok Sky delights you with an extensive assortment of seafood – river lobster, prawns, shrimp, squid, scallops, clams, crab and fish – prepared as a salad, spicy soup, stir-fried in curry paste, tempura and Teppanyaki style, or sprinkled with salt and steamed to mouthwatering perfection.
Enjoy your favourite selections with unlimited soft drinks for lunch and dinner, with the added benefit of complimentary access to the Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Revolving View Point on the 84th floor (free admission). At these heights, the view of downtown Bangkok and beyond are simply unbeatable.
- Admissions to the Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Revolving View Point on the 84th floor
- International buffet
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this programme
- Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Sky Walk Revolving Roof Deck on the 84th floor./ Open from 10:00-18:00,Open from 18:00-22:00
- A child’s rate will be applied for children between 80-120 cm in height.
- Rates not applicable for festive days; Mother day 12 Aug, Loy Kratong, Father Day 5 Dec, Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Valentine Day and Songkran Day 13 April.
- Those rates are applicable for foreign tourists only.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.